The DevaFuser hand diffuser by DevaCurl is a fun new product that will give you beautiful frizz-free curls FAST!
But what makes the DevaFuser Hand Diffuser different?
The DevaFuser is great for drying curly hair, much better than a standard diffuser. This hand shaped diffuser attachment is awesome because it allows 360 degree airflow to cover the curls completely. This is especially useful for the root area which is sometimes difficult to get dry.
The DevaFuser speeds up my morning routine A TON. It used to take me 20 minutes to do my hair using my old diffuser, but it takes only 9 minutes using the DevaFuser!
Not only does the DevaFuser Hand Diffuser dry my hair faster, but the curls look amazing! The patented hand shaped design helps provide lift to the hair at the crown of your head. This lengthens your curls and gives them that neat, evenly defined look.
When combined with the DevaDryer Ionic hair dryer, the DevaFuser is super gentle on hair and produces the best possible results.
What does the DevaDryer and DevaFuser kit include?
- The DevaDryer Hair Dryer
- The DevaFuser Hand Shaped Diffuser Attachment
- The Concentrator Nozzle for Straight Hair Styling
How to use the DevaFuser Hand Diffuser?
The DevaFuser is most effective when combined with the DevaDryer for several reasons which I will cover later.
Begin with damp, towel-dried hair. It’s very important that you don’t begin with a sopping wet head. If you do, the process will take much longer, and the curls will not be as defined. Spend a few minutes towel drying hair with a microfiber towel like this Anti-Frizz Microfiber Towel.
- Attach the DevaFuser Hand Diffuser to the barrel of the DevaDryer.
- Turn the dyer on and adjust to your preferred temperature and airflow settings. I use the medium temperature setting, and the higher airflow speed for my medium/wavy curls. You may have to play around with the settings to see what is best for your hair type though.
- Start drying the root area first, by tilting your head to one side and gently placing the DevaFuser just underneath the curls against your scalp. Pull away carefully and repeat by repositioning the DevaFuser all around your scalp getting any areas that are still damp.
- Next, cradle the ends of curls into your DevaFuser Hand Diffuser attachment and bring it up to the scalp in a “scrunching” motion. Hold in place for a few seconds before releasing. Gently remove and repeat the process with all your curls following the same motion.
- The final step is to hold down the “Cool Blast” button. Repeat the above “scrunching process” with the ends of your curls. This will lock in your curls and help them look as shiny as can be!
Should I get the DevaDryer + DevaFuser kit or the DevaFuser Attachment only?
The DevaDryer is designed to work specifically with the DevaFuser Hand Diffuser providing better results than if used with a generic hair dryer.
The DevaDryer operates at lower heat, which helps produce beautifully defined curls and is better for your hair. The lower heat setting also won’t risk damaging the DevaFuser itself: many reviews seem to suggest that using other hair dryers, with their higher heat output, may melt the DevaFuser tool!
Using the DevaFuser with the DevaDryer is also the only way to ensure a snug fit. The DevaFuser attachment uses a rubber band to attach to other hair dryers. While this may not be a problem, with “skinnier” hair dryers, the attachment may wiggle or even fall off your dryer during use.
Finally the DevaDryer is Ionic which produces a beautiful shine and leaves your curls frizz-free all day!
Overall the DevaDryer + DevaFuser Kit is a great investment!
You can achieve beautiful curls quickly and easily. I also love knowing that I’m not damaging my hair as much as with my old diffuser. I try to alternate period of styling my hair curly to give it a rest from the high heat of a hair brush straightener and I could not be happier with the results. My hair feels healthier, and my curls look more even and shinier since I’ve started using my DevaFuser.